Follow the steps below to take accurate readings with QardioSpO2:
1. Open the clip while having the display facing upward.
2. Stick one finger completely inside the device, fingernail facing upward.
3. Release the clip and press the power button.
- If you fail to completely insert your finger into the clip the reading may not be accurate.
- Do not move your finger while taking a reading. It is best to keep your body still while taking the measurement.
QardioSpO2 will automatically shut down 10 seconds after removing your finger from the clip.