QardioBase X allows you to set goals so you can keep track of your progress in any mode that you are using.
To set your goals follow these steps:
- Open the dashboard and swipe until you see your latest QardioBase X reading.
- Tap on “Set Goal” in the left upper corner.
- Slide the circle displaying your current weight to the left or right to indicate your goal weight.
- Based on recommended weight loss and gain rates the Qardio App will show you how many weeks it will take you to reach your goal weight, and how much weight you will need to lose or gain each week to stay on track to meet your goal.
If you have a specific timeframe for your weight goal, you can also adjust the number of weeks in which you would like to reach your goal.
- Hit the “Save” button located in the top right corner to record your new goal.
- To delete your goal press the “x” in the upper left hand corner of your goal display in SET GOAL