This support page details how to set up QardioSpO2 using the Qardio Heart Health Application.
If you are using the QardioDirect App, instructions can be found here.
Follow these instructions to set up your QardioSpO2:
- Tap on the Menu icon in the left upper corner.
- Tap Dashboard
- On the dashboard tap on the + icon
Note: If you've previously set up a device, you may have to swipe left for the Add devices icon to become visible.
- Now select QardioSpO2 from the list. You will be prompted to turn on QardioSpO2. You can do this by tapping the button right underneath the device’s display.
- Now place QardioSpO2 on your phone or tablet and wait 20 sec for the devices to connect.
- The App confirms successful connection by displaying “Oximeter connected”.
If your QardioSpO2 does not connect to your phone or tablet:
- While on step 5 of the above instructions, try touching the QardioSpO2 to the various corners and backside of your phone/tablet.
- Try switching your phone’s Bluetooth off and back on, and try following the above steps again.
After setting up your QardioSpO2 successfully, head to the App’s Home screen. Take a measurement and confirm the reading becomes visible on the App’s Home screen.