After following the set up of your QardioTemp, you are ready to start using the device.
Step 1: Open the Qardio App and turn on the thermometer.
Ensure Bluetooth on your phone is enabled.
Press and release the On / Memory button on QardioTemp. QardioTemp displays the last measurement.
Step 2: Put the probe perpendicularly to the forehead.
Now press and hold the Scan button. Make sure the probe is perpendicular to the forehead, not at an angle.
Step 3: Read the result.
Release the button and read the result. QardioTemp beeps and you can read the temperature value on QardioTemp’s display. Check the QardioApp, the reading should be displayed next to “Body Temperature” on the Home screen.
- Please make sure that the forehead is clean before taking a measurement.
- If the probe is placed at an angle on the skin/surface scan, the reading will be affected by surrounding temperature.
- You can perform a forehead scan from 1.1 inch / 3 cm away.
- Turn off the thermometer by pressing On / Memory button twice. Or leave for 3 minutes after a temperature measurement, the thermometer will automatically turn off.
- If you need to take another reading, wait for the following icon to flash: