These features are only available for user accounts connected to their provider through the QardioMD platform.
Patient Log In
- To log in to the QardioMD app, your account needs to be connected as a QardioMD patient.
- To connect, your provider’s office will send you an email invitation to join QardioMD for remote monitoring. Open their email invitation and complete the authorization form to link your account.
The menu icon is located in the top left corner of the QardioMD App. The menu contains the following pages: Vitals, Devices, Settings and Logout
- The Vitals screen will allow you to record the following measurements: blood pressure, heart rate, oxygen saturation, temperature and blood glucose. You can set up devices through the Devices screen and once the devices are paired, measurements will be saved directly to your history through the QardioMD App.
- You can also choose to manually enter measurements by tapping the green + button in the SpO2, Temp, Blood Pressure and Blood Glucose sections.
- Tap the blue pencil icon (bottom left) to log symptoms. Choose from a preset list of symptoms or select ‘Other’ to manually enter a new/custom symptom.
- Tap the green camera icon (bottom right) to upload a photo to share with your provider. Make sure to choose ‘Allow’ when prompted to “Allow QardioMD to take pictures and record video?”. You will receive an ‘Image sent’ confirmation at the top of the screen once your photo is uploaded.
Visit the Devices screen to set up any of your connected devices: QardioArm or TD-3128 Blood Pressure Monitor, Accu-Chek Guide Blood Glucose Monitor, TD-1261 Thermometer, JPD-500F Pulse Oximeter.
Select your device and follow the in-app instructions to complete Bluetooth pairing. Once the device is set up, return to the Vitals screen to take your desired measurement(s).
- QardioArm - Setup your QardioArm
Tap this selection and follow the in-app instructions to turn on the cuff and Bluetooth pair the QardioArm. Once the QardioArm is set up, return to the Vitals screen where you will see the green START button available under the Blood Pressure section.
- QardioArm - Number of measurements
Use this setting to enable the multiple measurement feature. By default, the QardioArm is set up to take one measurement at a time. You can adjust the number of measurements to be automatically taken from one to two or three. Then select the length of time for pause between measurements, from 15 to 60 seconds. The next time you use the QardioArm, it will automatically take the number of measurements you have specified and report an average of them, rather than one individual reading at a time.
- Thermometer - Setup your thermometer
Tap this selection and follow the in-app instructions to turn on the thermometer and Bluetooth pair the device. Once the set up is successful, return to the Vitals screen and click the Scan button on thermometer to record a temperature value.
- Thermometer - Select unit
Tap to select your temperature preference: Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Pulse Oximeter - Setup your oximeter
Tap this selection and follow the in-app instructions to turn on the pulse oximeter and Bluetooth pair the device. Once the set up is successful, return to the Vitals screen and place the oximeter on your finger to record oxygen saturation values.
- Blood Glucose Meter - Set up your blood glucose meter
Tap this selection and follow the in-app instructions to turn on the blood glucose meter and put it in pairing mode. Touch the devices together for successful Bluetooth pairing. Once set up is complete, return to the Vitals screen to take a blood glucose reading.
- Blood Glucose Meter - Select unit
Tap to select your glucose preference: mmol/L or mg/dL
- Third party blood pressure meter - Setup your blood pressure monitor
Tap this selection and follow the in-app instructions to Bluetooth pair your third party blood pressure monitor. You will receive a confirmation message once the device is connected and can return to the Vitals screen to take a blood pressure measurement.